DG Bread & Pizza brings back memories of Trusello's -- and its customers
What started as a search for a storefront for a business of their own turned into a whirlwind of public attention for Gail Zacher and her boyfriend.
- Six Niagara Falls pantries benefit from Saturday's Stamp Out Hunger drive Every year, the Stamp Out Hunger food drive fills the shelves of food pantries across the United States as organizations strive to feed those facing desperation or hard times.
Native Center in Falls opens its doors
Lewiston businessman Joe Anderson held a special preview night Thursday to offer a glimpse of his latest development, the new Smokin' Joes Native Center at 333 First St. in Niagara Falls.
Letter carriers assist food drive
The largest one-day food drive in the nation to help the needy is set for Saturday.
- New library exhibit recreates impact of falls on tourists The roaring thunderous sounds and cool feeling of mist blowing off of Niagara Falls are familiar to those who live in the area, but to tourists the sight of the majestic waterfall can almost be life changing. Artist Angelica Piedrahita set out to capture that experience, and her work is on display at the Niagara Falls Public Library.
- Falls student Breanna Leslie Skye earns $20K scholarship from soft drink manufacturer Breaking barriers and shattering expectations is exactly what drives notable people to succeed and holds some human beings back from the scope of greatness.
- Icehouse is 'chillin' on Third Street Ok. So the one concert did get a little rowdy. Reports are that a middle-aged lady was standing on a chair, swinging her coat over her head. And the mostly female crowd apparently responded with enthusiasm to the five male dancers on the stage.
- Falls takes part in National Day of Prayer The National Day of Prayer was marked with a small ceremony outside of Niagara Falls City Hall on Thursday.
Sign of spring: Silo opens in Lewiston
As the calendar changed from April to May, Alan Hastings knew it was time. The Silo restaurant on North Water Street was officially opening for business.
- Falls hosting statewide tourism promoters Some 160 hospitality industry representatives are attending the three-day 'I Love New York' Empire State Tourism Conference in Niagara Falls.
- More Communities Headlines
- DG Bread & Pizza brings back memories of Trusello's -- and its customers