- Historic Association of Lewiston's audio wands taking tourists on trips through village Tour season in the Village of Lewiston is officially under way. And this year, those who care to guide themselves will have assistance from a new technological toy.
- Falls students work with QR codes to bring book reports to any smart phone Sometimes a book report is just a book report. And sometimes, it's an adventure in using technology to bring learning to the home and to the masses.
- U.S. Army's Yellow Ribbon program sets up shop in the Falls this weekend Col. Alphonso Sanders of the Ohio Army National Guard stepped off an airplane earlier this year and just about kissed the earth he walked on. He was entirely too glad to be back on American soil.
- Niagara Chocolates taking part in Daytime Emmys Mary Ann Hess, owner of Niagara Chocolates is heading to the Daytime Emmys in Beverly Hills to hand out bags of her treats to celebrities in the celebrity loung
- Feds reveal Nazi diary found in Lewiston Federal authorities have recovered about 400 handwritten pages from the wartime diary of a key Nazi adviser to Adolf Hitler after a 17-year search for the documents, officials said Thursday.
- Changes that offer shoppers more options paying off at Lewiston Tops When Anthony DiMino moves through his supermarket, he's constantly touching and rearranging products as he goes. Clearly a hands-on grocer, he knows the value of products well placed. Dimino, owner of the Lewiston Tops, recently added $1.2 million in improvements to the Center Street store long-owned by his family, making fruit and vegetables more accessible, and as a result produce sales are up nearly 20 percent, he said during a walk through his store on Monday.
Niagara University unveils ReNU offices on Park Place
ReNU Niagara, a community-based program operated by Niagara University, held its dedication ceremony and open house at its new location in the historic Park Place neighborhood on Monday.
ALDI closing Falls store — for a quick remodel
The ALDI store at 635 Porter Road is shutting its doors June 17 and will reopen with a new, updated look on June 28.
- LaSalle Educational Club celebrating 44 years; honoring 16 students Friday The LaSalle Educational Club will be celebrating 44 years of raising awareness that good grades bring rewards, at a banquet planned for June 14.
- ReNU Niagara opening Park Place hub ReNU Niagara, a community-based program operated by Niagara University, is holding a dedication and open house at its new location in the historic Park Place neighborhood at 11 a.m. Monday.
- More Communities Headlines