- Dyster does his part for Mayors National Day of Service Mayor Paul Dyster honored area volunteers at a ceremony in city hall on the inaugural Mayors National Day of Service.
- Falls natives launch animated show on LCTV It was a simple assignment. With a couple of friends in class at LaSalle Middle School, Jason Olenick had to design a cereal box. The cereal his group came up with was Jay & Bonehead's Banana Puffs. The box, adorned with both monkeys on the front of it, was hung up in the school's hallways. The two also appeared on many of Olenick's notebooks.
- Lewiston Gardenfest looking for vendors Longer days mean spring sunshine and warm summer days not far behind, bringing thoughts of gardening and landscaping projects. The Lewiston GardenFest, presented by Lewiston Garden Club, is now accepting vendor applications for its 8th annual event on June 22 and 23 along Center Street in Lewiston.
- Carrousel Museum riding into the future -- with Whistle Pig's past With any luck, this will be a big year for the Herschell Carrousel Factory Museum, thanks to a few fondly remembered old amusement rides.
- Rotary Club willing to 'Shred-It' for a good cause The Lewiston/Niagara-on-the-Lake Rotary Club is hosting an event that will allow residents to not only help themselves, but to also support their local community. The group will hold its first "Shred-It" fundraiser from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. on April 27 in the parking lot of Mount St. Mary's Hospital at 5300 Military Road, Lewiston.
- United Way set to hand out honors Six individuals from across Niagara County will be recognized for their work and dedication to the community on Friday when the United Way of Greater Niagara hosts its annual meeting in Niagara Falls.
- Monument to honor Tuscaroras moves forward It could have become a forgotten moment in the "forgotten war."
- Hooping it up in the Falls
Heart & Soul recognizing those that serve the agency on April 25
A leading accounting firm and a local hospital will be among the honorees at the annual Heart, Love & Soul Recognition Dinner April 25 at the agency's dining hall in the city's North End.
- Dyngus Day tradition continues The Polish Nook's Dyngus Day celebration at the Cudaback Avenue restaurant took place Monday.
- More Communities Headlines