- Chef takes plea deal in sex abuse case A prominent local chef and restauranteur has pleaded guilty to the sexual abuse of a teenager in a case that dates back to July 2004.
- Falls man gets 4 to 12 years in prison for fatal DWI crash
- North Tonawanda sex abuse case moved to county court A North Tonawanda man, Bradley McNamara, who allegedly repeatedly sexually abused a young girl, appeared in North Tonawanda City Court Wednesday afternoon.
- Best seeks separate trial in Tennant case A Buffalo teen, accused of helping his friend dispose of the body of a murdered 5-year-old, is asking to have his trial separated from his co-defendant.
- North Tonawanda homicide suspect in court A North Tonawanda woman being held without bail on a homicide charge was brought into in city court again on Tuesday for violating the terms of her probation on a previous DWI conviction.
- Robber facing up to 15 years in prison A Falls man, who pleaded guilty to a rash of robberies of city convenience stores, could spend the next 15 years behind bars.
- Falls teen may claim self defense in slaying of uncle A Falls teenager, accused of gunning down his uncle, has rejected a plea offer from prosecutors and may claim he acted "in self defense."
Prosecutors seek to have lawyer for accused child shooter disqualified
Niagara County Court Judge Matthew J. Murphy III is expected to rule in the next 10 days on a request to remove the lawyer of a Falls man accused of shooting a 2-year-old child in the face.
- Grover takes kidnapping plea
- Meth suspect takes plea deal A Falls man accused of running a clandestine meth lab in the garage of his mother's Echota neighborhood home has agreed to a plea deal with prosecutors.
- More Courts Headlines