• ARREST: A Falls man was arrested after a domestic incident in the 1200 block of Military Road at 7:10 p.m. Sunday. John Moore, 51, 328 Ferry Ave., Apt. 1, was charged with second-degree criminal contempt.
• THEFT: Officers are looking into a pickpocketing incident in a bar in the 1500 block of Pine Avenue. A 26-year-old woman told police she and a friend were drinking at the bar at 1 a.m. Sunday when they encountered a female suspect who had a conversation with them. All three women went to the bathroom and the suspect stood very close to and bumped into the victim. When the victim left the bathroom, she discovered her wallet had been taken out of her purse and the suspect had left the bar.
• BURGLARY: Police are investigating a burglary in the 600 block of Fourth Street. A 35-year-old man told officers that sometime between 5 p.m. Friday and 9 p.m. Sunday someone broke into his home through a broken front door. The victim said his laptop computer was taken.
• THEFT: Officers are looking into an SUV break-in in the 2900 block of Cleveland Avenue. A 36-year-old man told police that sometime between 8:30 and 10:15 p.m. Sunday someone broke into his unlocked 2003 Chevy Trailblazer. The victim said his wallet and an iPhone were taken.
• ROBBERY: Police are looking for a suspect in a robbery at a convenience store in the 1500 block of Main Street. A cashier told officers she was counting money in a cash drawer at 9:42 p.m. Sunday when a male suspect entered the store and stood at the front counter. The clerk said the suspect then came behind the counter, pushed her out of the way and grabbed the cash drawer. The suspect then ran out of the store.
• DWI: Jonathan A. Wurl, 6545 Ward Road, Sanborn, was charged with driving while intoxicated, speeding and unlawful possession of marijuana Saturday. According to the report, Wurl was observed driving 53 mph in a 35 mph zone on Cayuga Drive at 11:30 p.m. There was an odor of alcoholic beverage. He failed field sobriety tests. Wurl registered 0.10 percent blood alcohol content. Deputies also found a multi-colored glass pipe with suspected marijuana.