For the period of Oct. 29 to Nov. 4, the Niagara Falls Fire Department responded to 134 calls. The total number of service calls for 2012 to date is 5,350.
NT man charged with assault after stabbing
A 25-year-old North Tonawanda man was arrested early Sunday after stabbing a victim in the back, police said.
BLOTTER: Police reports published June 18
A Falls man was arrested on weapons and other charges after a foot chase with police early Sunday morning.
BLOTTER: Police reports published June 17
A Falls man was arrested following an incident at 12:57 a.m. Saturday in the 2700 block of Falls Avenue.
BLOTTER: Police reports published June 16
Crews worked for hours to repair the Maid of the Mist dock on the American side Saturday.
BLOTTER: Police reports published June 15
Officials at Tier Holdings on S. Hyde Park Boulevard say water vapor/steam was released during Tuesday morning’s incident involving a rail car at their facility.
BLOTTER: Police reports published June 14
Police are investigating what appears to be related vandalism incidents in the South End.
- Falls police free two hostages from armed stand-off. Falls police patrol officers are being hailed for helping to end a potentially deadly hostage situation before it could "get out of hand."
- K-9 credited for suspect's arrest in Tonawanda The Town of Tonawanda Police Department is crediting a K-9 officer and his dog for the arrest of a bank robbery suspect as he fled his Niagara Falls Boulevard motel.
- No cause yet in fatal Porter crash Niagara County Sheriff's Office investigators say they still have not be able to determine what caused a 56-year-old Youngstown woman to lose control of her car and smash into a tree on Porter Center Road on Monday afternoon.
- Narcotics detectives crack down on corner of 18th Street and Niagara Avenue The complaints were coming from every day folks, just trying to live their lives in peace.
- More Crime Headlines
- NT man charged with assault after stabbing