— Niagara Falls
• LARCENY: Police are investigating a report of a larceny that occurred Sunday at a residence in the 2700 block of Forest Avenue. Police were called to the scene by an individual who reported property stolen from his vehicle. Upon arrival, officers observed a 2011 GMC Sierra pickup truck parked in a driveway next to an alley, missing all four tires and rims and placed on cinder blocks. The value of the missing tires and rims was reported as $2,300.
• PETIT LARCENY: The manager of a store in the 2600 block of Niagara Street told police that sometime between 10 a.m. Oct. 24 and 6 a.m. Friday someone stole six, 24-count boxes of Slim Jim beef jerky valued at $214.56. Total value was listed at $214.56.
• PETIT LARCENY: On Monday, the manager of the same store of Niagara Street reported to police that sometime between 10 a.m. Saturday and 5 p.m. Sunday someone removed six, 24-count boxes of Slim Jim beef jerky, two, 12-count boxes of Jack Links jerky and two, 15-count boxes of Jack Links jerky from the store as well as 10 delivery totes that were located on the west side of the building. Total value was listed at $469.22.
• BURGLARY: Police are investigating a reported break-in that occurred at a home in the 1700 block of Centre Avenue on Monday. Reports indicated that a female victim told police she left her residence at midnight Monday and returned at around 11:30 a.m. to find her front door damaged. The victim told police that a dead bolt she keeps locked on a back door was unlocked at the time of her arrival. She reported missing her Nintendo and Xbox game systems and three Xbox games valued at $620.
• DWI: Ian Treichler, 32, 6781 Minnick Road, Apt. 18, was charged with driving while intoxicated and following too close Monday. According to the report, Treichler struck an unmarked patrol car on Main Street at 10 p.m. Treichler explained that his brakes were shot on his truck. He appeared intoxicated and because of weather conditions, Treichler was transported to Lockport Police Headquarters for his field sobriety tests which he failed. He was uncooperative and unable to be fingerprinted. Further charges are pending.