- New monument revealed in memory of State Trooper Kevin Dobson A new monument in memory of New York State Trooper Kevin Dobson was revealed Wednesday morning during a ceremony that family, friends and dozens of colleagues attended.
- Seven ladies create Antique to Chic Imagine a business where planning meetings include white wine and laughter, and the partners go shopping together and then sell their finds in a funky, chic storefront to people who adore the treasures they've collected.
- Saturday's Niagara University graduation a family affair When Aaron Sydor receives his undergraduate diploma on Saturday afternoon, his mother, Kathy, was waiting at the other side of the stage to congratulate him. Instead, she was right behind him, joining her son as a member of the Niagara University Class of 2013.
TOM’S CORNER: Quiet, it’s a secret ... I’m buying a car
Why it is that car sales people experience what seems to be the worse treatment of professional sales people in the world of business?
East about to be overrun by billions of cicadas
Any day now, billions of cicadas with bulging red eyes will crawl out of the earth after 17 years underground and overrun the East Coast. The insects will arrive in such numbers that people from North Carolina to Connecticut will be outnumbered roughly 600-to-1. Maybe more.
- TOM'S CORNER: How do you say the name of that car? The Gazette has partnered with local automotive expert Tom Torbjornsen to publish his weekly national column. Tom's Corner will appear in Thursday's editions.
- Control yourself: Biofeedback helps ease migraine pain and more People who suffer from problems such as migraines and hypertension now have a new option to help control their symptoms thanks to the efforts of Jim Abbondanza, a psychology professor from Lewiston.
CHICKEN SOUP FOR THE SOUL: GI author is featured in new edition of the inspirational series
Zachary was four years old, obsessed with the world of Thomas the Tank Engine trains and disconnected from our world. When I heard about a place in Lancaster, Pennsylvania, that offered a life-size Thomas train, I knew it was a way to connect with Zachary. On the ride there, I kept telling myself it would be a memory to treasure.
- New York apple growers expect better crops this year This past fall it was a little harder for Western New Yorkers -- and indeed, much of the United States -- to get in their prescribed apple a day.
- TOM'S CORNER: Safety recalls -- How a defect becomes a recall The Gazette has partnered with local automotive expert Tom Torbjornsen to publish his weekly national column. Tom's Corner will appear in Thursday's editions.
- More Features Headlines