Customers still have the option of putting a free announcement in the paper. After that, couples can choose to include more information. Cost depends on how much extra information they want to choose.
• SIZE A: Includes the bride and groom’s names and cities of residence; wedding date, location and officiant; and parents’ names and hometowns, along with a color photo. One column wide. Free.
• SIZE B: Includes the basic information above. Also includes grandparents’ names and hometowns; the name of the bride’s escort; the bride and groom’s educational background and employers; names and hometowns of bridal party members; honeymoon location; and the couple’s city of residence. One column wide. Cost is $75.
• SIZE C: Includes all of the information above. Also includes names of guest register attendants, musicians, wedding coordinator and other contributors; and locations of the rehearsal dinner and reception. Two columns wide. Cost is $125.
• SIZE D: Includes all of the information above. Also includes a description of the bride’s gown, headpiece and veil and the bridal bouquet. Three columns wide. Cost is $175.
• SIZE E: Includes all of the information above. Also includes a description of the ceremony and special elements involved; bridal courtesies; and a description of bridesmaids’ dresses and flowers. Four columns wide. Cost is $250.
• Wedding announcements must be submitted within six months of the wedding. Weddings are printed in the Sunday Lifestyle section as space allows, so we regret that we cannot guarantee a specific publication date.
• Photos may be color or black and white. They should be crisp and of good quality. Polaroids, faxes and computer printouts are not acceptable. If you would like your photo returned, you must include a self-addressed, stamped envelope. We are not responsible for lost or damaged photos.
• All wedding announcements must be proofread and approved by the submitting party prior to publication. Once you approve the announcement, reprints will not be permitted.
• By submitting this form, you acknowledge that you have read and agree with our policy.
HOW TO SUBMIT YOUR ANNOUNCEMENT
• Fill out the information in the fields below, according to which announcement package you choose. If you select an announcement requiring payment, mail a check made payable to the Niagara Gazette, 310 Niagara Street, Niagara Falls, NY 14302, or stop by our office between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m. weekdays. Payment is due in full prior to publication.