TOWN OF NIAGARA — Saturday's Electric Lights Parade dazzled onlookers Saturday night on Military Road.
- Local News
- Fed ammo theories show who is gullible The Daily Star, Oneonta
- Narcotics detectives nab 18
- Greenway changes pushed
- Paying tribute
Summer travel forecast: Better, but no blowout
Airlines, hotels and campgrounds are commanding higher rates and seeing more customers than a few summers ago, and luxury hotels are selling out. Local businessmen and state officials are optimistic.
- Lewiston Road contractor faces fines The Depew contractor hired to finish the Lewiston Road reconstruction project has been accused of "willful and serious excavation safety violations" at the site by the U.S. Department of Labor's Occupational Safety and Health Administration.
- Leads still sought in Falls murder case Falls police detectives say they're still in need of help from the public to crack the city's latest murder case.
- Fire causes $2M in damage to recycling facility A fire left the recycling program at Modern Corp. in Lewiston in shambles Wednesday evening.
- Senate bill shows state looking upstate for casino placement Closed-door negotiations to expand casinos in New York call for five upstate casinos, including up to three in the Catskills and two video slot machine sites on Long Island, according to the bill released Thursday by Senate Republicans.
- Maziarz wants mall considered for tax plan A state senator representing Niagara Falls believes Gov. Andrew Cuomo's new Tax-Free NY plan may bode well for the empty portion of the old Rainbow Centre mall building.
- More Local News Headlines