Niagara Gazette — • THEFT: Officers are looking into a car break-in in the 1300 block of Cleveland Avenue. A 28-year-old woman told police that sometime between 9:30 and 11: 45 p.m. Monday, someone broke into her 2000 Buick Century by smashing the front, passenger-side window. The victim said her purse and a backpack were taken.
• BURGLARY: Police are investigating a burglary in the 1500 block of Military Road. Officers responded to a burglary alarm at 3:46 a.m. Tuesday and found that someone had smashed the front door of a store. The store manager said eight cell phones were taken. The entire burglary was captured on surveillance video and showed three suspects inside the store.
• ARREST: A Falls man was arrested after a domestic incident in the 4200 block of Bell Street at 9:32 a.m. Tuesday. Kendrick A. Miller, 35, 4214 Bell St., was charged with third-degree assault and second-degree harassment.
• THEFT: Officers are looking into a car break-in in the 9500 block of Niagara Falls Boulevard. A 19-year-old man told police that sometime between 6 p.m. Monday and 7 a.m. Tuesday, someone broke into his 2003 Chevy Cavalier by smashing a passenger-side window. The victim said a set of sub-woofers was taken.
• ARREST: A Falls man was arrested after a domestic incident in the 2900 block of Hope Boulevard at 2:27 p.m. Tuesday. Donte Romond Dickey, 42, 528 Fifth St., was charged with fourth-degree criminal mischief.
• ARREST: A Falls woman was arrested after a shoplifting incident at a store in the 1500 block of Military Road at 3:15 p.m. Tuesday. Shaquina Shameka Hill, 23, 4600 Hyde Park Blvd., Apt. 22, was charged with petit larceny. Hill is accused of taking over $58 worth of merchandise without paying for it.
• BURGLARY: Police are investigating a burglary in the 100 block of 63rd Street. A 35-year-old man told officers that sometime between 8:15 a.m. and 3:50 p.m. Tuesday, someone broke in through an unlocked door. The victim said a television, along with a computer and monitor, were taken.
• ARREST: A Falls woman was arrested on drunken driving and other charges after a traffic stop on Niagara Falls Boulevard at 6:45 p.m. Tuesday. Angela M. Jeffords, 50, 740 A St., Cayuga Village, was charged with driving while intoxicated, aggravated driving while intoxicated, following to close to a motor vehicle and no insurance.
• ROBBERY: Officers are looking into a robbery in the 900 block of Pine Avenue. A cashier told police that two suspects entered his store at 7:21 p.m. Tuesday and displayed handguns and demanded money. The cashier said he gave the suspects an undetermined amount of cash from his register and they ran from the store towards Ninth Street.
• ROBBERY: Police are also investigating the robbery of a cab driver in the 1400 block of Byrd Avenue. A 19-year-old cabbie told officers she picked up three male passengers in the 500 block of Seventh Street at 9:30 p.m. Tuesday and drove them to Byrd Avenue. When they arrived, one of the three suspects put a gun to the back of her head and demanded money. The cabbie gave the suspect a small amount of cash and all three men ran from the vehicle.