- Local News
- International tug-of-war takes over Rainbow Bridge A team consisting of Niagara Falls Police, Niagara County Sheriff's deputies and New York State Police participated Saturday in the International Police Tug-Of-War against the Niagara Regional Police from Canada, held at the international border line at the center of the Rainbow Bridge on Saturday afternoon.
- Bax gets probation
- Driver in fatal accident ID'd
- RECURRING PROBLEM
- Local officials want to keep Coke fines local The Erie County legislature has unanimously approved a resolution in support of keeping fines from the sentencing of Tonawanda Coke local, legislator Kevin Hardwick said Friday.
- Police searching for missing Kenmore teen Police are looking for Nina Christofaro, a 15-year-old student at Kenmore West High School, who has been missing from her village home for more than a month.
Driver in fatal Youngstown crash identified
MARLO G. JACKSON, 30 YEARS OLD, OF LOCKPORT, NY.
Spire instillation lifts World Trade Center tower to its full height of 1,776 feet
The silver spire topping One World Trade Center on Friday was fully installed on the building's roof, bringing the structure to its full, symbolic height of 1,776 feet.
Challenges to two school board incumbents' petitions thrown out on technicalities
On the advice of school district attorneys Angelo Massaro and James Roscetti, a pair of challenges to the legitimacy of petitions for two Niagara Falls City School Board candidates have been dismissed.
- Cause sought in fatal Youngstown accident Niagara County Sheriff's Department investigators say they hope the results of an autopsy may explain what caused a driver to run a stop sign and plunge into the Niagara RIver in the village of Youngstown Thursd
- More Local News Headlines