NIAGARA FALLS — Photos by Dan Cappellazzo.
- SLIDESHOW: Memorial Day Weekend 2012 From Niagara Falls to Youngstown, residence celebrated Memorial Day weekend by attending memorial services, parades and enjoying the out doors.
VIDEO: Penguin Love at the Aquarium of Niagara
Step inside the penguin exhibit to get a preview of the romantic event!
VIDEO: Nor'easter brings new snow, wind to Connecticut
A nor'easter brought Connecticut its first snowfall of the season along with gusty, potentially damaging winds on Wednesday, only days after Superstorm Sandy knocked out power to hundreds of thousands of customers.
- SLIDESHOW: Easter morning service at Fort Niagara
- SLIDESHOW: Volunteers Search for Judith Volunteers gathered on 102nd Street in Niagara Falls to search for the missing Judith Burr, 67. Shortly after the search began, the body of Judith was found in the dense brush just east of 102nd Street.
- SLIDESHOW: Niagara Charter School Niagara Charter School opened with an initial enrollment of 264 students in grades kindergarten through fourth. The school has added fifth and sixth grade students since then and this year has an enrollment of about 350 students. This year, staff members are preparing to prove to the State Education Department that it made the right choice in allowing them to open the doors back in 2006.
- SLIDESHOW: 20 must-see films for the holiday season One of the best ways to relax and remove yourself from the season’s stress is by taking time to curl up with a cup of hot cocoa or cider and watch holiday-themed films.
- 102nd T-NT Classic North Tonawanda runs over Tonawanda 40-14 in the 102nd T-NT matchup at North Tonawanda
SLIDESHOW: Day of Prayer service
Community Missions of Niagara Frontier held the prayer service as part of A National Day of Prayer for Mental Illness Recovery and Understanding.
Dan Aykroyd visits with fans in Niagara Falls New York
Niagara Falls - Hollywood actor Dan Aykroyd visits with fans on Saturday afternoon at Super Market Liquors and Wines, 8438 Niagara Falls Boulevard, Niagara Falls, New York. Hundreds of fans lined up to meet the Canadian born comedian, actor, screenwriter, musician and winemaker. Aykroyd, who was given the key to the city of Niagara Falls, signed bottles of his Crystel Head vodka as well as memoriabilia from his career. Aykroyd thanked the mayor for the honor and also thanked the city for staging next week's 4th Annual Blues Festival. Aykroyd's most enduring role was that of Jake Elwood, one half of the Blues Brothers, along with the late John Belushi. The movie, by the same name, was released in 1980 and rejuvenate interest in the blues.
- More Multimedia Headlines