- Night & Day
- 'Happy Days' roller derby bout Saturday A "Happy Days" roller derby bout wil take place at 7:30 p.m. Saturday at Rainbow Rink in North Tonawanda.
- NACC, Aquarium of Niagara hosting egg hunts The fifth annual Easter Egg Hunt at the Niagara Arts and Cultural Center (NACC) will take place on from noon to 3 p.m. Saturday. Last year over 300 children were in attend
- Collecting the works of Josh Iguchi at the Castellani The Castellani Art Museum of Niagara University is featuring works by Josh Iguchi in the second of its new series, Western New York Collects. People who attend the opening reception from 2 to 4 p.m. on Sunday will have an opportunity to meet the artist and hear him talk about his work.
- Eddie Money's the local ticket this weekend This weekend's best bet for music is the money man, Eddie Money, who will be appearing at Seneca Niagara's Bear's Den on Friday. Money last appeared in the area at the Labatt's Canal Concert Series July 6 in Lockport.
- Penguin Days are back this weekend at the Aquarium of Niagara Come celebrate with the Peruvian penguins at the Aquarium of Niagara from 9:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. Saturday and Sunday.
- Tommy Z Band at Hard Rock's Free Fridays Even though The Tommy Z Band didn't win the competition to open at Eric Clapton's music festival this year, the contest really helped the band to reach out to new fans.
- CALLERI: Lily Tomlin shows Tina Fey how it's done in 'Admission' There's a trap for comedy performers who want to transition to being a little less funny, perhaps even doing something more dramatic. The audience waits in anticipation of that first big laugh. It expects their clowns to be what they've always been, funny.
- Get a jump on Easter this weekend with NYPA The New York Power Authority (NYPA) will celebrate the season at its annual Spring Eggstravaganza from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. Saturday at its Niagara Hydroelectric Power Plant's admission-free visitors center, the Power Vista.
Jewel ready to take requests at upcoming casino show
Jewel Kilcher's debut album "Pieces of You," appeared on the scene in 1995 when the singer was just 21 years old, and within two years the album sold an impressive 12 million copies in the United States alone. To put that into perspective, that is more than Taylor Swift's first two albums combined total, and Swift's bestselling album only sold half of what Jewel's debut did.
Faba may close out directing career with 'Over the Tavern'
Hal Faba has wanted to direct "Over the Tavern" for a while, so it seems fitting that the play may very well be his directoral effort.
- More Night & Day Headlines