• ARREST: A Falls teen was arrested after he was caught breaking into a home in the 2000 block of Seneca Avenue. Tyrell James Jordan, 19, 1923 18th St. Apt. 1, was charged with second-degree burglary, second-degree criminal mischief, attempted fourth-degree grand larceny and resisting arrest. A witness told police they saw Jordan breaking into a nearby home at 8:50 a.m. Tuesday. When officers responded to the scene, they saw Jordan run out the back door of the house. Jordan ran from officers but was captured a short distance away on Center Avenue.
• BURGLARY: Police are investigating a burglary in the 2200 block of Ferry Avenue. A 41-year-old man told officers that sometime between 10 and 10:05 p.m. Wednesday, someone broke into his home through an unlocked window. The victim said an Xbox 360 game system was taken.
• ASSAULT: Officers are looking into an assault in the area of 19th Street and Ashland Avenue. A 30-year-old man told police he was walking in the area at 1:18 p.m. Wednesday, when he was attacked by two suspects. The victim said he was punched in the back of the head and then slashed on his right hand and lower abdomen. He also said his attackers took his Buffalo Bills leather jacket.
• BURGLARY: Police are investigating a burglary in the 700 block of 16th Street. A 37-year-old woman told officers that sometime between 8:30 a.m. and 2:30 p.m. Wednesday, someone broke into her home by undetermined means. The victim said a 42-inch, flat-screen TV, an Xbox 360 game systems and 20 video games were taken.
• BURGLARY: Officers are looking into a burglary in the 500 block of 25th Street. A 39-year-old man told police that sometime between 8:05 a.m. and 6:30 p.m. Wednesday, someone broke into his home by unknown means. The victim said a ceremonial sword and an 83-inch, flat-screen TV was taken. He also said the walls of his family room were riddled with bullet holes.
TOWN OF WHEATFIELD
• ARREST: A Lockport man was arrested in connection with a robbery on Wednesday on Wheatfield-Pendelton Townline Road. Thomas V. Fusco, 30, was charged with second-degree robbery and false personation. He is accused of robbing another man at gunpoint.