— Niagara Falls
• ARREST: A homeless man was arrested following an incident at 4:40 a.m. Saturday at a hotel in the 300 block of Sixth Street. Everett Applewhite, 42, of no known address was charged with trespass after the security supervisor of the hotel and casino advised him of a permanent ban from inside the premises. When police notified he'd be arrested, Applewhite left the area. But the supervisor insisted he be arrested.
• BURGLARY: Officers are investigating a reported burglary which occurred between 5 and 9 p.m. Friday from a residence in the 1100 block of Ashland Avenue. The victim, a 59-year-old man, told police someone entered his home and took high quantities of several prescription medications, including oxycodone and oxycotin from his bathroom. Damages and property was valued at approximately $550.
• ARREST: A Falls woman was arrested following a domestic incident at 7:45 p.m. Friday in the 1100 block of North Avenue. Crystal Bender, 33, 1132 North Ave., was charged with endangering the welfare of a minor after police report responding to a fight between Bender's boyfriend and one of her two children. Officers said the apartment they were living in was in "deplorable" condition with garbage everywhere, old food on counter tops, clothing all over the place and dirty diapers from a 2-year-old child on the ground. Bender told police they'd been in the apartment for two months without electricity.
• THEFT: Police are investigating a reported shoplifting incident at 3:44 p.m. Friday from a convenience store in the 2600 block of Niagara Street. The store assistant manager said a man entered the store and took $33 in assorted food items from the shelf and left without paying. She was reportedly asked to describe the man's appearance and identified a possible suspect. No further information is available.
• BURGLARY: Police are looking into a reported burglary which occurred between 7 and 7:30 p.m. Friday in the 2200 block of South Avenue. A witness to the crime, a neighbor, said she heard loud banging coming from outside and saw two men knocking on the door of her neighbor's house. She said they left and came back later, acting suspicious every time a car drove by. She said she called police and when she returned to her vantage point, the two were exiting the house through the door. The victim, a 56-year-old woman, said she was missing a $300 laptop computer.
• THEFT: Police are investigating a reported theft which occurred between 11 p.m. Thursday and 1:30 a.m. Friday in the 400 block of 24th Street. The victim, a 23-year-old woman, told police a woman in her apartment took a tablet computer, bracelet, mobile phone and her food stamp card after being in her residence while she was gone. Police say the victim provided the name of the suspect, but no additional information was available.
• THEFT: Officers are looking into a reported theft which occurred between 4 a.m. and 3 p.m. Friday in the 1600 block of South Avenue. The victim, a 34-year-old woman, said she heard a noise from the back hall of her residence but dismissed it as neighborhood cats knocking garbage over. She said she later went to retrieve her snowblower but it was gone and the door was broken open.
• ARREST: A Falls man was arrested after allegedly creating an unsafe scene at 3 a.m. Friday in the 1800 block of Pierce Avenue. Clarence Maracle Jr., 17, 2005 LaSalle Ave., was charged with disorderly conduct after officers report witnessing him running through the middle of Pierce Avenue. They said he ran through the intersection in the area, causing a vehicle traveling across the road to stop suddenly, sliding on slick pavement.